Renata Felt

All of my works are made only in wet felt. No needle felt, no prefelts...

2016 m. lapkričio 10 d., ketvirtadienis

Online conference, 12 of November, 19:00 (Moscow time)

If you are interesting in Watercolour painting with wool, I will call you take a part in video conference  at 12 of November, 19:00 (Moscow time). Free registration is here http://www.felting-fest.ru/?channel_id=39309
I will explain (in RUSSIAN!!!!) about technic of watercolor painting with wool, will show free video course  - doily Poppy. this course is for begginers.
I will start to sell my new video educations how to paint with carded wool:
  1. Picture Bird of Paradise flower (5 parts of video: materials, basis, background, flower, felting).
  2. Picture Levander (5 parts of video: materials, basis, background, flower, felting).
Attention: above course are in Russian language.
I am translating these courses in English language now and will add a titres. After few time you will have possibility to buy them via my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/Renefelt?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=10662539





Komentarų nėra: